Responsible Person Training
The 2 Day Responsible Person Course is designed to train and empower the Responsible Person of an organisation. You will be able to implement your knowledge into ensuring the workplace is safe from fire and compliant with current fire safety legislation. You will also understand how to conduct your fire risk assessment, what you should be looking for and how to rectify the issues that you come across.
Who should attend our Responsible Person Course?
If you are the employer, business owner or are in control of your premises, you are probably the Responsible Person. This is the course for you. Also Fire Safety Managers, H & S managers or anyone who has a responsibility of fire safety in the workplace.
What is covered in the course?
- Legal requirements of a Responsible Person
- Fire Risk Assessment
- General Fire Precautions & Fire Safety Policy
- Reducing the Risk and Spread of Fire
- Managing the Means of Escape
- Safety Signs and Emergency Lighting
- Fire Fighting and Detection Equipment and Maintenance
- Procedures in the Event of Fire
- Staff Training
- Record Keeping
This course is also supported with video clips and demonstrations.
Who will my trainer be?
Delivered by fire safety professionals with a minimum of 15 years experience, attendees consistently remark how they benefit from a focus on situations and issues particular to their own environment. All of our courses have been developed by Solutions Fire Safety in conjunction with corporate clients and fire safety experts.
Where is this training held?
Responsible Person Training is held monthly at our premises in Basildon, Essex. This course can also be arranged a choice of your premises for groups up to 15.
Will I get a certificate?
All of Solutions Fire Safety Training attendees are issued with a certificate of attendance. This can be added to your log book. Attendees will also receive a pack filled with informative material relating to the course, including a Fire Safety Audit Guide. Lunch is included.
How do I book my place?
- You can give us a call on 0845 601 2632 and a member of staff will be happy to help you or
- Download our booking form and either fill in and click send or print off and fax back to 0845 601 2659 or
- Just fill in our online contact form and someone will get back to you